To comply with international regulations against money laundering and terrorist financing, KYC procedures must be implemented in the first stage of any business relationship with a new client. Our KYC process collects, analyzes and verifies identification information and documents for the purpose of identifying and verifying that customers are who they say they are.
During this process you must:
Status of your account
As you provide the data and documentation, your account will evolve through different states:
KYC process pending or in validation.
KYC process completed and validated.
Bank account associated with your wallet.
Your personal identity data
- Name: as stated in your identity document
- Last name: as stated in your identity document
- Second last name: as stated in your identity document
- Gender: Male or female
- Date of birth
Place of birth and habitual residence
- Postal Code
- Floor / Stair / Door
Place of birth
- Civil status: according to the choice of marriage regime and name of the spouse
- Origin of funds to invest
- Average monthly income volume
- If you are a person with public responsibility
Yes, it is possible that depending on your nationality, your place of residence and / or the funds you invest, we will request documentation that will consist mainly of:
To validate your financial situation or source of funds, you must attach any of the following documents:
- Document presented to a state authority (eg Last income tax return, etc.).
- Document issued by a financial institution (eg account statement, bank receipt, etc.).
- Document issued by a company or a professional (eg, duly signed Accounting Certificate, duly signed and stamped Payroll, etc.)
To verify your habitual residence, you must attach any of the following documents:
- Invoice from a supply company: bill for water, electricity, gas, landline, internet ... mobile services are not valid.
- Document issued by a financial institution: account statement, bank receipt, mortgage receipt, etc.
- Document issued by a state authority: Proof of the electoral roll, correspondence from an authority regarding the payment of benefits (eg pension, unemployment, housing subsidy, tax notification, etc.)