The term FinTech, covers both financial companies that apply innovative technologies, to offer innovative financial services, as well as companies also called TechFin, which come from the technology sector and extend their business to the financial sector. The real estate sector is also experiencing its own technological revolution with the emergence in the Real Estate market of the so-called PropTech.
The term PropTech refers to companies that use new technologies to innovate and add value to the real estate sector, it is noteworthy that many of the advances that occur in the FinTech sector are moving to that of PropTech.
These two phenomena, are evolving continuously and very quickly, to follow these advances, we have made a selection of blogs specialized in this theme.
- Contechproptech.nl Dutch blog on technology applied to real estate, managed by the Holland ConTech & PropTech company, which encourages the encounter between companies in the real estate sector and startups with digital technology applicable to the sector.
- CREtech periodically publishes news about technological solutions applied to the Commercial Sector of Real Estate, contents of experts in the field and relation of CREtech events in the United States. On the website you have a complete directory of startups related to CREtech.
- Datare.blog. Interesting real estate data analysis blog as information support for real estate experts
- Futureproptech.co.uk.Publicate articles on the situation of PropTech, in various countries and information on meetings of the sector.
- Jamesdearsley.co.uk James is a recognized expert in PropTech, participates as a lecturer in the main international events of the sector, in his blog he publishes articles that he structures according to the following theme:
- Virtual and augmented reality applied to Real Estate
- Future technology in construction
- Big Data in real estate
- Smart Technology and Real Estate
- FinTech and the real estate sector
- Diverse technology applied to Real Estate
- PropTech influencers
- PropTech news
- Propertytechnology.es Blog about Real Estate Marketing and PropTech, made by Víctor López Pradera, digital marketing professional and specialist in web positioning and advertising for real estate companies.
- Proptech.de written by Nikolai Roth, General Director of the German Real Estate Maklaro platform, writes about developments, innovations and trends in PropTech.
- Proptech.es Platform for the PropTech sector, in its "news" section, reveals the different trends in the sector.
- PropTechlatam.com It is the entity that has organized the first PropTech meeting in Latin America and the company that manages the event has also made the first PropTech map in the region. His blog specializes in technology news and innovation from Real Estate and interviews with specialists and managers of PropTech companies.
- Real-estate-innovation.net/en/blog/. It is a platform created for the exchange of ideas between startups, companies, experts and investors of the Real Estate sector. In the blog gives information on the events that take place in the field of innovation in Real Estate.
- Asociacionfintech.es It is from the Association of FinTech and Insurtech, in the news section of the web, the main novelties of the sector are described. The main events and statistics of the Sector are also detailed on the website.
- Fintechspain.com News and reports about FinTech in Spain and interviews with executives of the sector and calendar of events.
- Fintechblog.org It is the FinTech blog developed by the Center for Technology and Society of the University of San Andrés in Buenos Aires, which studies the impact that new technologies produce on financial services. The blog keeps track of the legal regulations of the sector in the different countries, and the developments that occur.
- Enfintech.com Comparator of Crowdfunding and FinTech, with news about the current affairs of the sector.
- Noticiasbancarias.com News website about banking, finance and economics, with a specific blog about the latest events related to FinTech.
- Finnovating.com Strategic advisory consultant at FinTech, InsurTech, RegTech and PropTech, creator of the first startup map of FinTech and PropTech. Publish news and events from the 4 Tech sectors.
- Finanzarel.com Platform for alternative financing, in advance of invoices and discounts of promissory notes aimed at companies and freelancers, in their blog they publish news of financial solutions and business promotion.
- Jordiros.net He has a degree in ADE and trader with automatic systems in financial systems, in his blog you write about crowdlendig.
- Sherpafinanciero.com José María Casero is a financial advisor and is the founder of this blog that writes about Crowdlending and FinTech.
- Elblogsalmon.com Blog dedicated to the economy and finance and writes on topics related to financial products and alternative financing.
- Bankingtech.com It is an English digital publishing platform that publishes daily international news and expert analysis and comments on FinTech
- Fintechlegalreport.com Provides news about legal developments in the US that affect innovative companies that use financial technology
- CREOutsider.com Blog written by American Chris Clark, an information technology consultant, who writes posts on topics related to commercial technology applied to the real estate sector.
From Icrowdhouse We aim to offer up-to-date and quality information on all aspects related to the PropTech and FinTech sector, facilitating access to knowledge in Spanish of this revolution that is taking place in recent years in the real estate and financial sector.