Skip to main content

What requirements must I meet to make an investment through ICrowdHouse?

You must be a person Legal o Physics, resident in the European Union, who is of legal age, who has a current account in a European bank and with a valid ID. If as a natural or legal person you are from outside the European Union, you must request or have a valid NIE.

To request the NIE you can do it in your country of residence both in the Embassy and in the Consulate of Spain or in Spain at the General Directorate of the Police. Or, Icrowdhouse offers you to perform this management for you through

Further information:ía.

go back up