Who are the non-accredited investors and how much can they invest in my project?
PHYSICAL PERSONS who DO NOT meet the following conditions:
- Request to be considered as previously accredited investors, and expressly waive their treatment as an uncredited client
- Credit annual income greater than 50.000 euros, or financial assets greater than 100.000 euros
- Prove the contracting of the financial advisory service on the financing instruments of the platform by an authorized Investment Services Company.
LEGAL PERSONS who DO NOT meet at least two of the following conditions:
- That the total of the items of your asset is equal to or greater than 1 million euros.
- That the amount of your annual turnover is equal to or greater than 2 million euros.
- That their own resources are equal to or greater than 300.000 euros.
The investment limits for non-accredited Investors are as follows:
- Do not invest more than 3.000 euros in the same project.
- That the maximum accumulated in the period of 12 months is not € 10.000.